Thursday, December 30, 2010

Record of my activities in this holidays (activity 1- Penang Bridge Run)

Its 31december 2010 now, year 2010 is coming to the end. Time to record down all the activities that i done in this holiday~


The Penang Bridge Run was the first activity that i participated for this holiday.
Penang Bridge Run was held at 21November and the category that i participated was 10km run.
The track was not challenging as i thaught as the road was not very steep.
Besides, i enjoyed the picturesque scenery along the way too!
Overally, the run was very challenging and tiring.
But, i manage to handle it as i participated in Kuala Kangsar Double Bridge run 12km category before haha My ranking was 387 out of 2296 participants, and my record was 57min40sec.
I am quite statisfied with the result actually.


That was my first activities in this holidays, the Penang Bridge Run! hehe 













No comments:

Post a Comment